MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY HELPING US SAVE THE UNBORN BY CONNECTING WITH AND SERVING THE MOTHER! In order to save the unborn children threatened by abortion by engaging and connecting with the abortion-minded woman, providing instant referrals and accurate information to help her make her choice.
As we walk her through her options, we point her to an instant referral to the nearest local pregnancy resource center within her hometown across America and Canada. That’s where and how we can save the unborn. Why I Stand Against Abortion and for Life.
We use the following websites to engage the pregnant women to our sites to save the unborn:
- http://unplanned-pregnancy.com/ an online information portal
- http://doesabortionhurt.com/ a downloadable pdf report on the impact of abortion
- http://findpregnancyhelp.com/ an online referral site to local centers
- http://considering-abortion.com/ a site dedicated to appealing to the abortion-minded pregnant woman.
Make a Difference by partnering with our four strategic missions to undergird our Life Saving Outreach.
- The pregnancy test site has brought us 3 million visitors
- Unplanned pregnancy site has brought us 60,000 visitors
- Does abortion hurt site has brought us 9,000 visitors
- Find pregnancy Help has brought us 4.8 million visitors who have allowed us to handle 3.5 million referrals since 1995 which predates OptionLine by seven (7) years.
- This mission helps us indirectly and directly save an average 843 babies a week from abortion.
As you can see this single outreach helps us make a huge difference in our community! This impacts the number of abortion’s done in the United States. We are making a significant dent in the number of women choosing to abort. By caring for the mother, we win the baby by default. Today, kids are going to college and starting their families and becoming doctors because of what Last Harvest-The Outreach. has done over the past thirty years.
Make a contribution of any size one time! Contribute to Last Harvest!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-40473764-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);