Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Last Harvest – The Outreach
The founding president of the former Last Harvest Ministries Inc. was Pastor Ken Freeman is the founder of the new Last Harvest – The Outreach. Pastor Ken was ordained in 1990 and founder of Last Harvest Fellowship which was an active online faith community of literally thousands. Over 75,000 had visited the online church site since Jan. 2011 until 2016 when the site was removed.
The ministry is based on relationships with over 900 pregnancy resource centers who work along side Last Harvest -the Outreach today. Today, the ministry of Last Harvest-the Outreach is back under the management of Pastor Ken Freeman.
THE CLOSING THE NEW BIRTH
For the past seven years, we have watched donations decrease and government intrusion and overtones of censorship of pro-life messages and a series of I.R.S. attacks over the 31 year period, ending with an automatic revoking of the non-profit status and tax-exemption status May 24, 2015. This revoking of the exempt status was triggered by the ministry’s CPA who was to prepare this years 1040 and 990.
Because this CPA has been silent and unavailable since April I have not been able to get our paperwork or file anything. Thus, effective May 25, 2015, after being told that to reinstate we will have to file all these papers and reorganize the ministry, with little assets left, we decided after much prayer to dissolve the ministry once and for all.
Final papers to the I.R.S. have been mailed. The new outreach is a new thrust to reach more centers, to provide more referrals and to design more pregnancy websites at low cost to further strengthen the pregnancy center community. The new bank has been established, the new Assumed Name has been certified and we are underway today as LAST HARVEST – THE OUTREACH! The only difference is that any contributions to our organization are not deductible according to the I.R.S.
KEY SERVICES OF THE NEW LAST HARVEST-THE OUTREACH
Outreach to the Local Center:
a. Training – After abortion recovery leadership training for women and for men. Providing online distance-learning courses for those wishing to serve others.Our training includes Board of Directors, Client service Directors, and Executive Director training plus training for men and women to serve others in recovery support.
b. Referrals – By providing free listings on FindPregnancyHelp.com, centers are exposed to four unique visitor audiences and promoted through a network of forty-seven websites and twelve social media platforms. Each year, an average 15 Million referrals are provided to our current 900+ members.
c. Resources for the Local Center Our resource include publishable links to our online sites that serve their respective clients. These links include:
1. Online Training for volunteers (AfterAbortionTraining.com) a complete training for Men and Womenleaders who help others.
2. Online Recovery Courses as resources for centers Our courses provide in-depth recovery support for either (My Healing Choice for Men) or (My Healing Choice for women)
5. Online Program for Center Support By providing ContributeLife.com we serve over 15000 who have sought a local pregnancy center to give them support.
Outreach to the newly Pregnant
1. Instant Referrals Through FindPregnancyHelp.com and Considering-Abortion.com we provide a mobile-friendly searchable directory that instantly gives you full contact access to the pregnancy resource center nearest her.
Since starting our efforts in 1995, we have triggered over 4.5 million click-thrus/referrals to over 900 centers on our database.
2. Online Pregnancy Test Calculator Our custom-written online tool, ThePregnancyTest.com has processed over 3 million calculations.Unplanned-Pregnancy.com’s Pregnancy Knowledgebase has been seen by over 50,000. Our available Pregnancy Tips and Pregnancy Nutrition downloads have served over 8000 pregnant women.
Our online faith community that for the past eight years have brought weekly systematic and systemic line-by-line, verse-by-verse Bible teaching online to a community of over 75,000.
Pastor Ken was ordained in 1990 under Grand Beacon Church in Dallas, TX. Last Harvest Fellowship, an online faith community started in 2009 and was dissolved/removed from the web 2016.
Today, visit To learn about our online devotional birthed in 2017.
For the after abortion impacted man or woman, we provide an online survey to determine their need for help. See: