LAST HARVEST - THE OUTREACH!
Look at this Community Impact Report: Over 5 million Lives enriched in the past years
1. Provided pregnancy and relationship programs serving over 4,249,367,765 young people since 1994 when our website was first turned on.
2. Delivered crisis intervention and medical referral services to 345,402,964 clients since 1997 when the referral system was launched.
3. Empowered 195,235 young people to choose healthy relationships.
Addressing pregnancy & abortion in our Community Impact Report
Community Impact on Pregnancy & Abortion
1. Teen pregnancies have declined more than 24% since 2000.
2. Abortion rates have decreased significantly in the past 16 years as more than 4,249,367,765 unborn children’s lives have been positively impacted by hope through instant online referrals.
3. Volunteers have invested more than 540,716 service hours, which is valued at saving to the U.S. government over $8.6 million in fees it did not have to dispense.
4. Last Harvest’s after abortion courses and the all-new, online, absolutely-free-of-charge: My Healing Choice for Men and Women. We have other high impact online services have helped more than 36,000 overcome their hurts and become happier wives, mothers, husbands, and fathers community members and have influenced many of the 76 newer models of recovery that have been written by others since 1987 when our first model was introduced.
5. Monday-Minute.com weekly advisory reports for centers encouraged over 900 center directors in the United States and Canada for six years. This webcast ended in 2017 and has been replaced by our new advisory services being offered to centers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CENTER SUPPORT
ContributeLife.com has served donations from over 165,000 visitors. Will you help us meet our goal of supporting the local center this year?
7. After Abortion Training for both women and men has strengthened over 8000 men and women with our online-distance learning training for men and for women.
Contribute to this mission!
CULTURAL COMMUNITY RED FLAGS!
Addressing Community Red Flags by Last Harvest – the Outreach Garland, TX
As the referrals stream through, we watch for these major red flags to attempt to steer them into a proper path for support.
Red Flag 1 – Child abuse and neglect
Red Flag 2 – Communicable Diseases
Red Flag 3 – Domestic violence
Red Flag 4 – Homeless children and adolescents
Red Flag 5 – Access to health care
Red Flag 6 – Childhood nutrition
Red Flag 7 – Smoking during pregnancy
Red Flag 8 – Single parents in financial distress
Red Flag 9 – Children in poverty
Red Flag 20 – Spiritual Need: We are created to worship God yet some of our clients do not know that spiritual truth. Forty young people have acknowledged their need for Christ in the last 4 months as we build relationships and offer eternal hope.
As you pray for, give to, or serve at Last Harvest-the Outreach know you are helping create a better community for the future.
Help us make a difference in this world we live in!
Other ways to support the mission:
Single or Monthly Gifts
Use our convenient online contribution form page to make a one time or monthly recurring gift. Every gift helps us serve our community with more of our high-impact, result producing missions.